Our restaurant is committed to safeguarding your privacy while visiting the restaurant website, namely, www.shawnsbbq.com, (hereinafter all identified URLs are collectively referred to as the “Site”). Our goal is to provide you with an Internet experience that delivers the information, resources and services that are most relevant to you. To achieve this goal, part of the operation of the site includes the gathering of certain types of information about site users.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED ABOUT YOU? HOW DO WE USE IT?
We take the utmost care to ensure that the personal information we obtain from you is not used in a way that you may be unaware of or not agreeable to. You may wish to submit an information request about our restaurant, reserve a plate of prime rib, preorder a Fresh Express Catering package, or subscribe to our e-mail lists. In response, we may ask for information such as your name, phone number, and e-mail. In the event you opt to provide us with this information, we will only use it for the purpose specified by you at the bottom of the information gathering form.
INFORMATION COLLECTED ON THE SITE MAY BE USED TO:
- Enter your email in our promotions or sweepstakes
- Send marketing communications or surveys to you
- Respond to your questions or suggestions
- Improve the quality of your visit to our site
- All forms will provide an opt-out button to allow you to choose not to participate in Restaurant lists and future online marketing. In deciding whether or not to join such lists, please note that they are only used for SSBBQ purposes. We do not sell, rent or share any of your personal information with any other party including any third-party joint promoters, nor use it for unapproved commercial purposes. You may request to be removed from our lists at any time. All emails distributed to our lists will contain easy, online access to unsubscribe.
PERMISSION FOR USE
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We would like our Site visitors to feel confident about using the Site to make online orders or reservations, so SSBBQ is committed to protecting the information we collect. SSBBQ has implemented a security program to keep information that is stored in our systems protected from unauthorized access.
Our Site is hosted in a secure environment. The Site servers/systems are configured with data encryption, or scrambling, technologies, and industry-standard firewalls. When you enter personal information during the reservation process, or during a customer email sign-up, your data is protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure safe transmission.
WITHDRAWING CONSENT TO USE
USE OF AGGREGATED DATA
SSBBQ is interested in improving the Site and may develop and offer new features and services. We monitor aggregated data regarding use of the Site for marketing purposes and to study, improve and promote use of the Site. In connection with such purposes, the hotel may share aggregated data with third parties collectively and in an anonymous way. Disclosure of aggregated data does not reveal personal information about individual Site users in any way that identifies who they are or how to contact them.
SSBBQ has two exceptions to that limits the use of personal information:
- SSBBQ may monitor and, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is required, disclose information to protect the security, property, assets and/or rights of SSBBQ from unauthorized use, or misuse, of the Site or anything found at the Site.
- SSBBQ may disclose information when required by law; however, only to the extent necessary and in a manner that seeks to maintain the privacy of the individual.
To enable features at the Site, SSBBQ may assign one or more “cookies” to your Internet browser. Cookies, among other things, speed navigation through our Site, keep track of information so that you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit our Site, and may provide you with customized content. A cookie is an Internet mechanism composed of a small text file containing a unique identification number that permits a web server to send small pieces of information or text by means of your browser and place them on your computer’s hard drive for storage. This text lets the web server know if you have previously visited the web page. Cookies by themselves cannot be used to find out the identity of any user.
LINKS PROVIDED TO OTHER SITES
SSBBQ may provide links to a number of other web sites that we believe might offer you useful information and services. However, those sites may not follow the same privacy policies as us. Therefore, we are not responsible for the privacy policies or the actions of any third parties, including without limitation, any web site owners whose sites may be reached through this Site, nor can we control the activities of those web sites. We urge you to contact the relevant parties controlling these sites or accessing their on-line policies for the relevant information about their data collection practices before submitting any personal information or other sensitive data.
We do not offer refunds. If you have a dispute, please contact a manager at one of our locations.
FREE local delivery within 5 miles. Delivery fee of $25 will apply outside the 5 mile radius. Please give us 24 hour notice for Fresh Express package orders.